Download e-Aadhaar Card By 12 Digit UID Number
Once you have received your Aadhaar number or Aadhaar Card, it is also possible for you to download the Aadhaar Card through online medium. It is easy and it is just a three step process. In case you have misplaced your card, you can also download the e-Aadhaar and the same can be printed and used as Aadhaar Card. Here is how to download the e-Aadhaar Card using your Aadhaar Number.
- Navigate to the UIDAI website to download the Aadhaar card. You can click here or copy and paste the following link your browser. The link to the website is https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in. Once page loads, you will see two options on top of the page. The first step is to click on Aadhaar Radio Button in the first step.
- Now, the next step is to enter the Aadhaar Number in the first column. Once you have entered the Aadhaar number, you need to enter the Full Name of the Aadhaar Card holder and this needs to be followed by the Pin Code in the next column.
- In the next column, you need to enter the security code from the image displayed above. The next step is to click on Get One Time Password Button. Once you have clicked on the button, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the mobile number in the next column which is meant for OTP and click on Validate and Download button. If all the details entered by you are correct, the Aadhaar card will be downloaded and saved in the default download folder.
- The Aadhaar will be downloaded in a PDF file and the file is protected by the password. The password of the file is the Pin Code of your residential address. So you can simply access you Aadhaar card by entering the pin code in the password tab.