Once you have applied for the Aadhaar Card, you need to wait for the card to be issued. Once the card has been issued by the department, the Adhar Card will be dispatched to your residential address. But until the card has been dispatched, there is a way to check the status and the progress of the Aadhaar card. Here is how you can go about checking the status of the Aadhaar card.
- Navigate to the website of UIDAI to check the status of the Aadhaar card. You can simply navigate to the Check Aadhaar Status by clicking here (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status). Alternatively, you can copy and paste the following link into your web browser.
Check Aadhaar Status Link: https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Now you will see a web form. You need to enter the details in the web form. The first thing that you need to enter is Enrolment ID. The enrolment ID is a 14 digit number which would be mentioned on the receipt of the Aadhaar Enrolment Form. In the second column, enter the Date and Time. The Date and Time should be entered from the form receipt itself.
- The next step is to enter the security code displayed in the image. Once you have entered all the details, you can click on Check Status form.
- The webpage will navigate you to the status of the Aadhaar card which will then be displayed on the screen.
- If you need to escalate the issue, you can simply go ahead and escalate the issue by calling the helpline number on 1947.