Aadhaar Card Verification Online
Aadhaar Card is often used as ID card and they can be used by various departments and companies to verify the identity of the person. Many times, a person himself is not sure about his Aadhaar number. In such a case, it is possible for a person to check the Aadhaar Card with help of online portal and all he need is his Aadhaar Number. The feature can be helpful in detecting frauds and at the same time, the feature will also ensure that the correct Aadhaar number is shared by the person. Here is how you can verify your Aadhaar card by using only your Aadhaar number.
Steps to be followed
- The first step is to Navigating to UIDAI website. You can navigate to the website by clicking here. Alternatively, you can paste the following link into your browser’s address tab. Link to the website is https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification
- Once the website is completely displayed, Now enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number along with the security code and click on verify button.
- The next screen would display the information about the Aadhaar number entered. The following information will be displayed on the next page.
- Age Band of the Aadhaar Card Holder
- Gender of the Aadhaar Card Holder
- State of Residence or State of Enrolment.
- Mobile Number Registered with Aadhar Card.
For security reasons, the name of the Aadhaar Card holder and the complete address of the Aadhaar card holder is not displayed.
This feature can be used every time when you need to verify the Aadhaar Card Number. If the number is not valid, the verification screen will display an error message.