Aadhaar card is quite an important document and as a matter of the fact, it is required during the daily life for verification and other such purpose. If you are also dependent on Aadhaar card to verify the identity of the people you employee then you can do it online as well. It is quite an easy process and it doesn’ttake more than 2 minutes of your time to verify the identity of the person with help of online process. Aadhaar number is unique for every person hence no two people can have same Aadhaar card and it has also eased off the KYC process for the people because of the biometric security that it offers.
Steps to Know Aadhaar Card holder Person Details using Aadhar Number
- The first step of the procedure is to navigate to the APCT portal of the government. You can navigate to the portal by clicking here
- After navigating to the page, click on CTD Main Portal and you will be redirected to the portal to verify the details.
- Now navigate to the section under the search tab and click on Check Aadhaar Status from the drop-down menu and this will now redirect you to the desired portal to search the personal details of a person.
- Enter the Aadhaar Number of the person and click on the Get Details button. This will fetch the details for the person associated with the unique Aadhaar number.
- On the same page, you will then be able to check out all the details about the person.
This was the process to know the details of the person with help of Aadhaar card and you may follow the process to check the details of the person using Aadhaar card as and when necessary.